Thursday 20 September 2012

So-So Skullicious nails ~

Hello!
So I never buy O.P.I polishes because I always find the prices to be fairly expensive for what they are, but the new Halloween 2012 miniatures set I just couldn't resist. There are two things I love when i comes to anything in general, bright colours and Sugarskulls. I almost died of happiness seeing this set, it's everything I could ask for!

How gorgeous is this packaging? Seriously?
And the colours are amazing too!
 

And so, I used the Colours Hi Pumpkin, A-rose from the dead and Candlelight to create a water-marble-esque nail art. The nail Decals that are included are precious too and super easy to apply, they're basically like those fake tattoos that you can buy, but there's so much amazingness I just...ashfhdfihafa. So, without further ado, here are some rather bad photo's of my nails, oh and ignore the burn mark, I had an unfortunate experience with hair straighteners.




Overall I love the colours, I would say the Orange,pink and black need two coats to cover the nail but the yelloe is very opaque, so maybe use a white basecoat underneath it before applying. And as usual, no right hand picture because they don't look so good. Also, side-note, all of these pictures are taken with artificial light from my camera because my room is always so dark, the colours are even more impressive in person!

Amy Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment