Monday 1 October 2012

Heart and Crossbones~


Hello guys!
So today I have a quick nail 'art' post for you, sorry, not posted in a few days, a certain sibling of mine ran off with my camera for various reasons, hence the slightly rubbish Iphone photos.

I painted my nails a few months ago with cute bones and skulls and wanted to recreate it but using only a few colours, and slightly more girly. I know, I know, my little pinky finger is smudged but I rushed with the top coat!

These photo's are after three/four days after I painted them, they've been through work,university,baby sitting and other things, so I think they've lasted well. I think my thumb nail or the bow is my favourite design though.






Colours:
Essie - Tour de Finance
Barry M - Matte White
Maybelline - Black Onyx

I absolutely ADORE the pink Essuie colour, in the bottle it looks fairly shimmery but on the nails it barely shows up, which I actually prefer, sparkly isn't my favourite kind of polish in all honesty. The Barry M white is also pretty amazing, it isn't too streaky and covers the nail in two coats, most of the ones I've previously owned haven't been too great.

Amy, Out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment