Monday 3 December 2012

Take Two Day Three: Your Country~

Hello again!
Day three, this is about as far as I got for the last 31 day challenge, but this time! This time I've already planned to day 5. I'm doing good! I really  liked the idea of this day but I had no idea what to do, I was going to base it solely on the North East, but then 'inspired by your location' is coming up soon. And so I decided to find famous landmarks in the UK and represent them on my nails!


Maybe you can tell what they are already but, from left to right, the London eye, Angel of the north, Tyne bridge, Stonehenge and on my thumb a badly drawn Big Ben. The collours I used were Marks and Spencer: Leaf and Maybelline: Black Onyx.


I'm now going to go and do christmassy nail art so I'll see all of you people later!
Goodbye!

2 comments: