Wednesday 30 January 2013

Lime Slime~

 
Hey hi hello!
 
 
I'm having a major disaster with my computer at the minute and so my dad has changed the hardrive, meaning all pictures that were going to be uploaded have been lost! Therefore it's past 1am and I'm blogging because it's the first chance I've had!
 
This is a pretty simple nail art idea, I've seen a lot of pinstripe and drip nails around lately, but I went for spots and polka dots instead, Because I'm so original guys. I kid. I know you're probably all bored of my obsession with the drip effect nails, I'm trying to get out of a rut of doing the same thing over and over.
 



Very easy to do with only three colours, the lime green is Bourjois "Lime Catwalk" and I love the colour but I hate everything else about it. The drying time is awful, if it even dries at all, it chips straight away, the consistency is awful. What do you guys think of this product? IThis manicure lasted a whole half an hour before getting ruined. Any suiggestiongs for a lime green polish available in the UK?
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Amy xx 


1 comment:

  1. Cute Nails. I like your blog in general too! I followed you.

    I love seeing what people do with their nails.


    http://www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete