Thursday 17 January 2013

Snow on Snow on Snow~


Hello!
Today I have an almost festive nail art that I forgot to post near Christmas. I'm finding it fitting right now though because snow hit the North East a few days ago and I'm totally chuffed about it! But in order to make this post more about snow and less about the festive season I'll also add in a few pictures from my flickr :D


Barry M - Navy
Barry M - Blue glitter
Look Beauty - Pearl Effect
Barry M - Matte White
Maybelline - Black Onyx

All snowy and pretty. The snowmen aren't perfect but I liked them anyway. Also I have figured I pefer my thumb nails short rather than long for a change. And so, onto pretty pictures of snow :D




There you have it, if you want to see any more pictures my flickr is here. I'm trying to update that now but I don't really take pictures all that often.

Have an great day!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment